- To unite all the Independent churches, Independent Organizations & Missionary Movements all over India under the roof of Episcopal according to the regulation act of our Indian Government on churches.
- To unite with other International Organizations with the same Vision, To Motivate and bring all under the same mission.
- To consecrate Bishops and to form Diocese office in his jurisdiction, all over India and Asia to oversee and to implement the Episcopal by-laws through CEFI-Diocese.
- To ordain all independent church Pastors and missionary leaders as an EPISCOPAL CHURCH LEADER by the CEFI Diocese Bishops.
- To select the missionary oriented leaders, dynamic evangelists, good Christian church leaders and consecrate them as Bishops and designate them as state level BOARD OF DIRECTORS to uphold the churches of CEFI DIOCESE and partnered Organizations.
- To Ordain and certify the Pastors to solemnize marriage ANYWHERE IN INDIA as per the INDIAN CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE ACT 1872 under EPISCOPAL basis by CEFI DIOCESE BISHOPS.
- To act according to the government law and constitution under the anti-conversion section CEFI diocese is focusing, helping, educating pastors and the churches.
- To confront the issues against Christian attacks, persecution on pastors and churches by the Indian Constitutional Act through CEFI DIOCESE Advocacy.
- To build Churches, Community Halls, Health Centres, Children home, Training Centres in Areas where there are more number of illiterates, poor, tribal and undeveloped people.
- To unite with the people who are volunteering to help our Well-wishers, and Join hands with us to bring in Socio-Economic development.
- To develop the literacy level of pastors and train them in Theological base and prepare God’s people for the end time Harvest by Education equipping and sending to reach the world through the Word of the Lord!